- » Plagued by bounce and sway from your trailer?
- » Tired of your wheels leaving the pavement every time you hit a bump?
- » Worried about damaging your suspension with varying load weights?
Adding leaf springs may be the solution for you!
Trust Vancouver Axle and Frame for your leaf spring suspension upgrades and other suspension maintenance and repair in the Fraser Valley, BC! Whether you need leaf springs, coil springs, or air ride upgrades, we offer full suspension service and repair, and we do it right!. We carry only the best products for your suspension upgrades, including PacBrake Air Suspension Kits and Timbren Suspension Kits. A family-owned business since 1959, we work on all types of vehicles, from small passenger cars to heavy-duty to commercial trucks and everything in between, including RVs and fifth wheels! Contact us now to get started!
The advantages of leaf springs
- Get better support for the weight of your vehicle
- Less parts to potentially break, compared to coil springs
- Less expensive to install than coil springs
- Control your ride height
- Keep your tires close to road surface
- Help maintain your alignment
- Add comfort to your suspension
Are your existing leaf springs worn or sagging?
If your vehicle sags when loaded, it may be time to upgrade to more heavy-duty leaf springs.
Correct that low ride height of your vehicle! Replace your leaf springs, and you’ll also lengthen your tire life and improve your handling capabilities.
Whether your vehicle is your livelihood, your vessel for family getaways, or your main transportation, you want your vehicle to be safe and working right. Don’t put it off any longer: replace your leaf springs.
Have you tried leaf springs on a vehicle in the past…but they failed?
Let’s talk about it. Certain vehicles are better fits than others for leaf springs. We’ll help you figure out a suspension solution that meets your needs. Contact us now for more information!