- » Tired of losing control of your steering when you hit every ripple in the road?
- » Got an automatic transmission vehicle whose engine speeds up when you accelerate… but your vehicle doesn’t speed up?
- » Do you haul heavy loads and worry about your truck’s suspension?
- » Think you might benefit from some modifications to meet your changing needs?
- » Do you seek a new maintenance provider to service the suspension and drivetrain of your entire fleet?
Trust Vancouver Axle and Frame for suspension and drivetrain maintenance and repair in the Fraser Valley, BC! A family-owned business since 1959, we work on all types of work on vehicles, from small passenger cars to heavy-duty commercial trucks and everything in between, including RVs and fifth wheels! Whether you need new shocks and struts or want to modify your existing suspension with leaf springs or air rides, we do suspensions right! Whether you need a clutch replacement, a rebuilt transmission install, or routine service on your fleet, we do drivetrains right! Contact us now to get started!
Your vehicle’s suspension includes complex parts intended to be “team players.” If you want to guarantee safety and top performance, you need to maintain and repair your springs, shock absorbers, ball joints, and other suspension parts.
Your vehicle’s drivetrain transmits power from your engine to your wheels. The drivetrain also varies the amount of torque (pushing or pulling power). Your vehicle’s drivetrain allows it to perform at a range of speeds and switch gears to do its best across many conditions and situations.