It is important that you have your brakes inspected to avoid future expensive brake repair or failure. Contact VanAxle and our technicians will inspect your brake system and provide you with an estimate outlining what is required and the costs of each part and service.
- Your vehicle pulls to one side when braking
- You hear squealing or grinding noises
- Your brake pedal pulsates up and down when pressed
- Your brake pedal feels soft and spongy
- You have to press your brake pedal almost to the floor
- Your brake warning light comes on
- Your brake pedal is low and hard to push
- You need to add brake fluid frequently
If you notice any of these conditions book your brake inspection now.
Of all the parts that make up your vehicle, the braking system is one of the most important. Understanding the basic principles of your brake system will help you to a more informed decision of when your brakes need servicing.
Computer-controlled ABS brakes are designed to allow you to maintain steering control, by preventing wheel lock-up during sudden braking situations or braking on severe road conditions. If your ABS/ Brake light is on your ABS may be disabled and your vehicles safety will be compromised.