Alignment Services for Trucks & Vehicles Of All Sizes
VanAxle specializes in semi-truck alignment, alignment for heavy duty commercial trucks, including industrial cranes and heavy equipment, and every vehicle in between. We can align one vehicle or your entire commercial fleet. Contact VanAxle now to schedule an appointment or inquire about our truck alignment services.
Alignment Must Be Precise To Ensure Safety & Performance
Even if your tires are off by a few degrees, a simple wheel alignment is not enough. Alignment adjusts the angles of your wheels. This requires precision. Our Beeline laser wheel alignment equipment is the best of the best and assures a perfect alignment to every vehicle every time.
BeeLine’s Five Good Reasons to Get an Alignment
- Extend your tire mileage. 70% of the vehicles on the road today would benefit tremendously from being properly aligned. Tally up your business costs of your lower-performing vehicles. Plus, tires can be fiendishly expensive to fix and replace. Properly aligned trucks can reduce tire wear up to 30%.
- Improve your gas mileage. A precise tire alignment can save you about 2% on your fuel cost. You’ll use less fuel because a perfect tire alignment makes your wheels work less hard.
- Identify problems early before they become costly. Like an MRI can identify the early stages of physical problems, our BeeLine equipment can identify the early states of vehicle problems. Alignments are more complex than they seem, and our equipment helps us identify problems that we can alert you to–before they become prohibitive expenses to your business.
- Right alignment requires trained professionals and precise equipment. Our highly skilled technicians have been rigorously trained and are required to constantly update their skills and knowledge base. BeeLine’s smart ergonomic designs make alignment jobs less uncomfortable and less physically demanding for our technicians than alignment technology allowed our industry in earlier times.
- Peace of Mind. This cannot be bought…or can it? BeeLine alignments done by the right people is the nearest you’ll come to perfection, with less sleepless nights spent worrying about your fleet.
Be Proactive: Keep Your Vehicle In Line
- Don’t exceed your vehicle’s weight limits: Remove unnecessary weight from your vehicle, which can interfere with your alignment.
- Regularly check the air pressure in your tires. Check your air pressure every time you fuel up.
- Drive safely. Don’t displace road rage on your vehicle by driving roughly, speeding on unpaved roads and potholes, or hitting curbs hard when parking or cornering.