Heavy Duty Truck Repair:
Make Vancouver Axle & Frame your provider for heavy duty truck repair in Surrey, BC. Our staff is trained and certified in our craft and we can get you back on the road quickly, with high quality work that you can trust. We do it right the first time.
Our clients include anybody from individuals to fleet operators and everything in between. Our staff are knowledgeable and approachable and capable of answering any questions you may have about alignment, tire choice, preventative maintenance and anything else related to your heavy duty truck.
The Vancouver Axle & Frame Service Department is equipped to perform heavy duty truck repairs for a wide variety of makes and models including trucks, tractors, trailers, buses, RVs (Recreational Vehicles) and heavy equipment.
Join our database of customers to receive reminders of your next inspection or periodic preventative maintenance program. We will contact you 4 weeks prior to your next scheduled inspection.
Heavy Duty Truck Repair Services
Vancouver Axle & Frame is a full-service heavy duty truck repair facility serving the Fraser Valley, BC.
We offer all aspects of repair, including the following:
Truck & Trailer repair, Maintenance, Welding – Aluminum, Steel & Stainless Steel, Tail gate & Rail gate repair, Welding services and Truck Electrical repair.
Lube & Oil (Express Lube) Brakes
Electric Brake Systems
Air Brake Systems
Hydraulic Brake SystemsFrame Repair and Alteration
Lengthenings (NSM Certification)
GVM Upgrades (NSM Certification)
Shortenings (NSM Certification)
Installation of Multiple Axles Alignments
Heavy-Duty Commercial Transport
Industrial Cranes/Heavy Equipment
Bee Line Laser Alignment
Timbren Suspension UpgradesDrivetrain
We service the following:
Class – 1 – Motor vehicle with lic. GVW of 5,500 kgs or less
Class – 2 – Motor vehicle with lic. GVW of more than 5,500kgs
Class – 3 – Trailer and semi-trailer
Class – 4 – Bus
Class – 5 – School Bus
Endorse – 1 – Air Brakes
Endorse – 3 – New to BC
- Most of our business comes from repeat customers, from young families with RVs to owners of medium-duty trucks, to owners of whole commercial fleets.
- We explain to you in detail what we do before we do it and give you a written estimate.
- We have high-tech equipment, including Bee Line technology, for diagnostic precision.
- Our prices are fair. We fix what is necessary to get you safely back on the road. We don’t fix anything beyond the scope of what you need.
- We’re located in a safe area: Vancouver Axle, 19548 96th Avenue, Surrey, BC
We are Open days, evenings and weekends for your convenience.
Contact us Today to get started with service!