We have a strong relationship with ICBC and other private insurance companies and we can help make your claims process quick and painless.
We are proud to offer Motor Vehicle Inspections such as:
All of Our Vehicle & Truck Inspections Include:
- Full multi-point inspection
- In accordance with all provincial regulations
- Decal and Inspection Report
Mandatory vehicle inspections apply to the following:
- Commercial Vehicles with a licensed gross vehicle weight greater than 8,200 kg
- Commercial Trailers
- Private vehicles previously registered outside of BC
- Vehicles operating under the authority of the Passenger Transportation Act (limousine, bus, taxi)
- Emergency vehicles with a licensed gross vehicle weight greater than 8,200 kg
- Industrial machines (X-plated) with a licensed gross vehicle weight greater than 17,300 kg
- Farm Vehicles
- Farm vehicles with a licensed gross vehicle weight greater than 17,300 kg
- School Buses
- Vehicles issued a Notice and Order for Inspection
Motor Vehicle Inspections conducted in British Columbia are recognized in jurisdictions across Canada and some jurisdictions outside of Canada.
The inspections are performed by mechanics authorized by Commercial Vehicle Safety and Enforcement (CVSE) as Authorized Inspectors (AIs) at Designated Inspection Facilities (DIFs), and at Preventative Maintenance facilities for large fleets. Audits are performed on both AIs and DIFs by CVSE Vehicle Inspectors to monitor compliance of the applicable standards and regulations.