- » Need scheduled maintenance for your vehicle?
- » Have your brakes reached a cut-off point and need an adjustment?
- » Want to permanently delegate your fleet maintenance headaches to someone else?
Visit Vancouver Axle and Frame for A service preventative maintenance of your vehicle in the Fraser Valley, BC! All of our work is certified provincially and federally, and we are authorized to certify the safety of your vehicle with Transport Canada’s National Safety Mark (NSM). We do preventative maintenance right! We work on vehicles from small passenger cars to medium-duty and heavy-duty vehicles, including RVs and fifth wheels. Contact us NOW to get placed in our database and we’ll remind you (4) weeks before you’re due for maintenance!
Use Your Assets Wisely With Preventative Maintenance
As a business, you know how quickly your maintenance funds can disappear. If you’re a smaller or newer operation, a few major repairs can drain your reserves
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO LARGELY PREVENT SURPRISE REPAIRS?
A Service: At Vancouver Axle and Frame, we’re hypochondriacs about the health of every vehicle.
Preventative maintenance is your answer to worrying about big repairs.
Although PM can’t head off every unexpected repair (since, unless you have ESP, you can’t predict accidents, acts of nature, etc.), PM can prevent most major repairs.
With PM, you’re constantly looking for what might go wrong and spending a little money over time with maintenance rather than a lot all of money at once with major repairs.
Need PM inspections for your commercial vehicle(s)?
In Canada, regulations dictate the safe operation of commercial vehicles. PM is an important part of safety. Learn more about the National Safety Code Standard Maintenance and Periodic Inspection Standards
What does PM cover in general?
It depends based on your vehicle’s manufacturer, who outlines a preventative maintenance schedule for your vehicle.
- A service generally includes the following:
- Safety check
- Checks of key components: Brakes, lights, tires (condition and inflation)
- Checks and adjustments of high-wear components
- Normal interval for A service:
- It depends on your vehicle, but generally goes like this:
- Light-Duty Vehicles: Between 1,500 and 2,500 miles
- Medium- and Heavy-Duty Vehicles: Between 5,000 and 10,000 miles
Contact us NOW to get started with A service!