Why Do Customers Choose Us to Do the Job?
Because, quite simply, we do it right!
Seems obvious, doesn’t it? Unfortunately, many shops just don’t walk their talk of doing things right. They throw parts at problems. They take shortcuts. Who pays in time, money and frustration? The customer.
At Vancouver Axle and Frame:
- We’re federally and provincially certified for vehicle diagnosis, repair and alteration.
- We’re trained and experienced problem solvers for the Fraser Valley and beyond. We get to the root of your problem. Then we fix it. Right. The first time. Guaranteed.
- We’re in the repeat customer business. Since 1959, developing lasting customer relationships has been as important as developing our technical skills. We are your allies in a tough industry.
- We service a wide variety of customer vehicles, from commercial transport vehicles to family RVs to municipal vehicles and many more. We don’t just work on big trucks.
- Other shops refer their problems to us because they know we do it right.
- We use the best equipment for accurate diagnostics, including state-of-the-art Bee Line systems.
- We are affiliated with organizations that hold us to the highest service standards and continuing education.
But don’t just take our word for it. Read here what our customers have said:
VANCOUVER AXLE AND FRAME THAT IS ACCOUNTABLE AND RELIABLE
To whom it may concern Vancouver Axle and Frame has been looking after Telus vehicle Service and CVI inspections since 2012 It is a priority that our vehicles are regularly maintained and safe for Telus employees to operate. They consistently accomplish both of these tasks and go the extra mile to insure that they are giving us what we need. The team has committed to working with Telus to get the trucks completed in a timely manner, and if issues arise they will communicate the delay and an estimated return to service date. As a fleet manger it is nice to know that we have a company like Vancouver Axle and Frame that is accountable and reliable working with us to help maintain our Fleet in the GVRD. I recommend to others to find out what Vancouver Axle and Frame can do for you.
DEPENDABLE, FRIENDLY AND OPEN OVER THE PAST 20 YEARS
We are very pleased with the business relationship we share with Vancouver Axle & Frame. We have found their repair services to be dependable, friendly and open over the past 20 years. Their attention to detail and willingness to listen to our needs is extremely important to our company.
VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND INCREDIBLY EFFICIENT IN THEIR WORK ETHIC
We have been using Vancouver Axle & Frame’s business for the past 15 years. Their services to us include frame alterations, suspension trouble shooting and alignment problems. I have found their staff to be very knowledgeable and incredibly efficient in their work ethic.
VERY SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY OF SERVICE AND WORKMANSHIP
Our 2009 Truck had suspension problems. After several visits and repairs at the dealership our suspension problems were still not resolved. Through colleagues I heard of Vancouver Axle & Frame and their suspension repair shop. I brought my truck in and the problem was diagnosed within 30 minutes and booked for repairs within 3 days. Ken took all the measurements, information and communicated with the dealer for warranty coverage. Since my first experience, I have brought my work to Vancouver Axle and have been very satisfied with the quality of service and workmanship.
Your guys did a great job
Your guys did a great job, the trailer handled great and more importantly the brakes worked like they were supposed to. That was my main issue, the trailer brakes did not work all that well till your techs did a good number on them….it’s nice to be able to slow and stop with confidence. Please let relay my thanks to all.