- » Need to level out your truck for towing?
- » Want to haul those heavy loads with confidence?
- » Want greater stability and improved handling of your vehicle when carrying extra weight?
PacBrake Air Suspension Kits are the answer to your suspension needs. In business for over 50 years, PacBrake has been an industry leader in research and development. PacBrake products are engineered using advanced methods, modern tools and high-end simulations. PacBrake air springs are unsurpassed in performance.
Contact Vancouver Axle and Frame for PacBrake Air Suspension Kits in the Fraser Valley, BC! Also ask us about Timbren Suspension Kit upgrades to help absorb road shock and automatically adjust to uneven loads and road conditions.
Let Vancouver Axle and Frame replace your coil springs and leaf springs. We offer full suspension service and repair, and we do it right! A family-owned business since 1959, we work on all types of vehicles, from small passenger cars to heavy-duty commercial trucks and everything in between, including RVs and fifth wheels! Contact us now to get started with PacBrake Air Suspension Kits!
PacBrake’s air springs put you in control, letting you adjust the amount of air in each spring to accommodate the varied load weights and tow applications of your truck. You can fill the springs with either manual fill kits, with fill valves located near your rear license plate, or you can add onboard air and fill your springs from the comfort of your cab.
Bear in mind: PacBrake air springs are meant to augment, not replace, your suspension.
Also remember: Air suspension kits do not increase your maximum load capacity (GVWR).
Take A Load Off With A PacBrake Air Suspension Kit
- Get the strongest air springs on the market
- Say “good riddance” to sag, sway and bottoming out
- Level the stance of your vehicle and get extra support
- Regain stability, control, and improve your ride
- Customize the amount of air in each spring for uneven weight distribution
- All PacBrake air springs come with a lifetime warranty
Add Onboard Air For Convenience
- Control inflation/deflation right from your cab
- Choose from many air tank and compressor sizes
- Buy optional accessories to inflate tires or blow out your cab
Why Choose PacBrake?
Contact us now to learn more about PacBrake Air Suspension Kits!